cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Agent Config without extension mobility/device profile?

drotheahit
Level 1
Level 1

I'm wondering if it's possible to create a CCX agent without extension mobility/device profile. In other words, I want to have the agent extension set as the primary line on the phone without having to login to the phone - it will always remain there. The agent will have to login to Finesse of course, but that will hopefully be all.

All of our existing agents have device profiles and sign into phones with extension mobility, but for this team, I'm trying to keep things as simple and bulletproof as possible (without doing FIPPA).

This discussion seems to indicate it's possible, but I haven't figured out how to do it. I've created a non-LDAP user in CM and associated the phone with it under Device Information > Controlled Devices, but can't get it to work. I always get a "Device not accessible error in Finesse".

CiscoQ.png

The non-LDAP user is set as owner on the phone and Allow Control of Device from CTI is enabled.

What am I missing or is this even possible?

Thanks...

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

collinks2
Level 5
Level 5
Did you add the phone to the rmcm which you created under application user?
Did you associate the extension as ccx Agent's extension on the user page.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

collinks2
Level 5
Level 5
Did you add the phone to the rmcm which you created under application user?
Did you associate the extension as ccx Agent's extension on the user page.

Ugh thank you, I didn't associate it with the rmcm application (facepalm). It's working now.