cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

uccx calls report daily

Toss Leey
Level 1
Level 1

Is it possible to get report for calls in daily interval, let say I need weekly report clarity to me in this week per day how many total calls received?

I can see interval per 30 or 60 minutes 

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

rikardkrvaric
Spotlight
Spotlight

You can get very detailed reports, if you use a tool like Variphy. With Variphy you can massage that report like nothing UCCX has ever seen!   www.variphy.com

View solution in original post

essdee
Level 1
Level 1

There's a report within Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (CUIC) called 'Application Performance Analysis Report'. This report details the number of calls presented, calls handled and calls abandoned for each application in use on UCCX.

I have scheduled this report to be sent to me on a daily basis, although it can be configured for weekly and monthly too.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

rikardkrvaric
Spotlight
Spotlight

You can get very detailed reports, if you use a tool like Variphy. With Variphy you can massage that report like nothing UCCX has ever seen!   www.variphy.com

essdee
Level 1
Level 1

There's a report within Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (CUIC) called 'Application Performance Analysis Report'. This report details the number of calls presented, calls handled and calls abandoned for each application in use on UCCX.

I have scheduled this report to be sent to me on a daily basis, although it can be configured for weekly and monthly too.

Toss Leey
Level 1
Level 1

Yes, but if need to used 3rd party tools to get more visibility on reports and more filter, which 3rd party tools recommend I see variphy what else?

@Toss Leey - please have a look at 2Ring Dashboards & Wallboards, a very flexible real-time reporting and alerting solution that also offers timeline charts etc. See more at https://www.2Ring.com/DW. There you can request access to our public demo environment, or you can request a live demo session with one of our product experts. If you let us know what metrics/layouts you are after in advance, our team can get those ready for you before the demo.

2Ring solution is orderable through Cisco's e-commerce (CCW), so any Cisco reseller can provide you with a quote.