Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Error giving users reporting capability

VON CLAWSON
Level 3
Level 3

UCCX version 10.5 

When trying to give reporting capability to any user I get the error "Error occurred while performing the operation. Please contact your System Administrator. You may refer to the Application Administration logs for more details. 

I have tried doing it with the appadmin user as well as two other users who have administrator capabilities. 

Also the appadmin user can login to cuic but can't access anything.

I found this bug CSCuc11125 which states

Symptom: Application Admin does not retain the role of a super admin Conditions: Change application admin userName through the CLI command "utils reset_application_ui_administrator_name" when CUIC is reporting client Workaround: Restart CUIC service on both the nodes in the Cluster through the CLI command "utils service restart Cisco Unified Intelligence Center Reporting Service"

However, when trying to change the appadmin username in the CLI I get the error in the attachment. the other attachment is the application logs. 

Any help would be appreciated.

Please rate if this helps.
2 Replies 2

It looks like only the logs were attached, can you also post the error message portion you mentioned in case people can offer suggestions.

Yeah here is the error.

Screen Shot 2022-04-14 at 4.03.40 PM.jpg

Please rate if this helps.