cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Subscriber Installation Time

RbkMan
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone. It's my first time rebuild a UCCX Subscriber. How long does it usually take from adding the second node, installation process, etc? Thank you!

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Ratheesh Kumar
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Hi there

The duration will take around 30-40min I assume. It's really not a big deal. Just make sure all your pre-req are ready wrt to licenses, connectivity to UCCX Pub etc.

Also worth referring the page 6 of Install guide (11.5)

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_11_5/install/guide/uccx_b_uccx-install-upgrade-guide.pdf

Hope this helps!
Cheers
Rath!

***Please rate helpful posts***

View solution in original post

Don't forget the Tomcat certificate, and the restarts that are required for that. Plus waiting time for the DB to sync.

I'd allocate at least 2 hours for this task myself, and I would only do it in a maintenance window.

EDIT: Oh and you have to add the subscriber to the publisher's AMC collector as a backup collector too.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Ratheesh Kumar
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Hi there

The duration will take around 30-40min I assume. It's really not a big deal. Just make sure all your pre-req are ready wrt to licenses, connectivity to UCCX Pub etc.

Also worth referring the page 6 of Install guide (11.5)

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_11_5/install/guide/uccx_b_uccx-install-upgrade-guide.pdf

Hope this helps!
Cheers
Rath!

***Please rate helpful posts***

Don't forget the Tomcat certificate, and the restarts that are required for that. Plus waiting time for the DB to sync.

I'd allocate at least 2 hours for this task myself, and I would only do it in a maintenance window.

EDIT: Oh and you have to add the subscriber to the publisher's AMC collector as a backup collector too.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: