cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Subscriber Installation Time

RbkMan
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone. It's my first time rebuild a UCCX Subscriber. How long does it usually take from adding the second node, installation process, etc? Thank you!

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Ratheesh Kumar
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Hi there

The duration will take around 30-40min I assume. It's really not a big deal. Just make sure all your pre-req are ready wrt to licenses, connectivity to UCCX Pub etc.

Also worth referring the page 6 of Install guide (11.5)

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_11_5/install/guide/uccx_b_uccx-install-upgrade-guide.pdf

Hope this helps!
Cheers
Rath!

***Please rate helpful posts***

View solution in original post

Don't forget the Tomcat certificate, and the restarts that are required for that. Plus waiting time for the DB to sync.

I'd allocate at least 2 hours for this task myself, and I would only do it in a maintenance window.

EDIT: Oh and you have to add the subscriber to the publisher's AMC collector as a backup collector too.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Ratheesh Kumar
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Hi there

The duration will take around 30-40min I assume. It's really not a big deal. Just make sure all your pre-req are ready wrt to licenses, connectivity to UCCX Pub etc.

Also worth referring the page 6 of Install guide (11.5)

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_11_5/install/guide/uccx_b_uccx-install-upgrade-guide.pdf

Hope this helps!
Cheers
Rath!

***Please rate helpful posts***

Don't forget the Tomcat certificate, and the restarts that are required for that. Plus waiting time for the DB to sync.

I'd allocate at least 2 hours for this task myself, and I would only do it in a maintenance window.

EDIT: Oh and you have to add the subscriber to the publisher's AMC collector as a backup collector too.