Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Supervisor desktop unable to view live monitoring

christian.30
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Community,

I'am having some problems when trying view live monitoring in Supervisor desktop wherein it prompts "User does not have sufficient permissions for the entity PERMISSION_READ_EXEC"  (Please see attached file for reference), 

I've already restarted Cisco Finesse Tomcat but it does not work at all, I also tried to restart the node as a whole "utils system restart" but it does not work, I'am not sure what other verification i need to do, Do i need to install something? or verify the  layout of my User interface? 

Thank you community for the help appreciate you all :) 

10 Replies 10

Ratheesh Kumar
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi there

Seems to be you are hitting this,

UCCX: CUIC permissions do not sync from CCX after switch version
CSCvk65545

Description
Symptom:
CUIC reports are missing on permissions for agent, supervisor, and reporting user groups after CCX upgrade and switch version. This in turn impacts Finesse Live Data gadgets. The gadgets fail with error 'User does not have sufficient permissions for entity, minimum permission required: PERMISSION_READ_EXEC)

Conditions:
This is observed after upgrading from 11.5(1) SU1 ES03 to either 11.6(1) Or 11.6.2

Noticed after services come up and login to CUIC / Finesse once switch version completes

Workaround:
Manually run the command 'utlis uccx synctocuic'

Hope this Helps

Cheers
Rath!
***Please rate helpful posts***

Hi Ratheesh,

Thank you for the help but i did not upgrade my finesse as of this momment however ill try to do this if it works Thank you.

Thanks this helped me.

THIS HELP TO ME, after switch version, this command need to refresh live data on Finesse desktop

AhmadmKefaya
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

i had same issue once i upgrade to version 12.x, and i solved it like the below:

- you need the supervisory extension

-Access CUIC --> Reports --> Stock --> Unified CCX Live Data --> Supervisor --> Team summary report --> on action column --> press on the three dot "..." --> Permissions --> find the Group name for the supervisor "Team Name"--> check view--> Make sure that supervisor extension shown in Members table   --> Save.

I hope that will help some one.

Regards,

Ahmad Kefaya

Hi All

The issue is now resolved, i have found out that there is some parameters that is removed from the Finesse admin desktop layout for my supervisor and with that I'am not sure what is the root cause of this issue since i didn't alter any configurations. Me and my team still thinking of why the configurations suddenly changed without doing anything in our part. I have also a doubt with this since the application service is in partial service but i'm not sure what this incident causes

What paramter you found that was different?

@AhmadmKefaya wrote:

Hi,

i had same issue once i upgrade to version 12.x, and i solved it like the below:

- you need the supervisory extension

-Access CUIC --> Reports --> Stock --> Unified CCX Live Data --> Supervisor --> Team summary report --> on action column --> press on the three dot "..." --> Permissions --> find the Group name for the supervisor "Team Name"--> check view--> Make sure that supervisor extension shown in Members table   --> Save.

I hope that will help some one.

Regards,

Ahmad Kefaya

Thank you AhmadmKefaya!!

This was what really fixed the issue for me but in my case I was not able to go to permissions through the "..." button so what I did was:

Access To CUIC->Settings->Data Sources->Security->User Permissions->Reports (From the DropDown Permission For menu)->Stock Folder-> Supervisor/Agent and check that the user is assign to the group or groups with permission to the desire report report (Team summary report).

In order to add the user to the group:

Go to User Groups->Select Desire Group->Edit->Member Tab add the user and save.

I hope this help :)

Is there a disruption to Finesse or calls when you run this command?

mfischer
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All, just want to add here my findings after upgrading from 12.5 SU1 to 12.5 SU2ES4. This involves a switch version.

The Default Supervisor Realtime Reports and Agent Realtime Reports are missing the permission to be viewed by supervisors. After adding the supervisors Read Permission on all of the needed Reports it worked again. You can find it on the right with the 3dots. 

Best Wishes