Replies

UCCX Supervisor Limit

mfischer
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

hope you can help clear things.

We have a UCCX HA Cluster with 400 licensed Agents. UCCX8.5 SR3

In the SRND there is the limit for 42 Supervisors and I don't find answers to the following questions.

a.) What happens if more than 42 Supervisor concurrently log in?

b.) How can I count the concurrent logged in Supervisors? I guess that the supervisor desktops are the main issue.

Thanks.

Martin

5 Replies 5

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Martin,

I think it will not allow the next Superviosr to login if the maximum numbers are reached.

Use the below CLI command to check the concurrent CAD sessions,

show uccx cad license usage

This will display the available and used license information. This will take a few seconds to retrieve the license details.

Command Syntax:

Parameters

None.

Example

Reference:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_8_5/configuration/guide/uccx851cli.pdf

Hope this helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts by clicking on the stars below the right answers !!

Thanks for your quick answer and suggestion.

For answer to

a) I also would expect that more loggins are not allowed, but did anybody try that and is there a cisco answer for that?

b) the output for "show uccx cad license usage" is not clear in terms of CAD or CSD usage, at least I don'see it. I post the results here with just samples for the IPs, and i shortend the list of IPs.

Best regards

Martin

HI Martin,

1. I have tested the Max Agent limits and it throws the error if we exceed the seat count. But not tried the going beyond the max number for Supervisors.

2. This command is still in improvement phase, Cisco UCCX Development people are still working on this, hopefully they will come up with more clear cut information on the Agent, Supervisor, Admin, Reporting, CUPC,Email, CAD-BE,IPPA active users logged into the UCCX system.

Thanks,

Anand

Hi anchoudh,

thanks for your help.

So I think that there is some room for improvement in that area.

Have a good time.

Martin

Hi Anand,

Did this get resolved? We've hitting license limits but unable to tell how many supervisors are logged in and who!

Can you confirm if this is resolved yet?

Rich