cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Whisper with Auto Answer

LabanM
Level 1
Level 1

I am setting up a whisper and need to have both the whisper call and the actual call auto answer. I have a workflow rule that allows the whisper call to be auto answered but once it ends the actual call just rings instead of also being auto answered.

Is there some way to get the actual call to auto answer? It seems like the finesse state stays as reserved which makes me think it may not be possible.

Attached is a screenshot of the whisper part of my script.

Screenshot 2021-03-30 170844.png

3 Replies 3

Sean Lynch
Level 7
Level 7

I don’t think you can get a telephone device to answer from a UCCX component, workflow, or gadget in Finesse.  I just can’t see this.  You could try setting the auto-answer feature on the line configuration of the agent Directory Number in CUCM.

Hope this helps.

-Sean

@Sean Lynch wrote:

I don’t think you can get a telephone device to answer from a UCCX component, workflow, or gadget in Finesse.  I just can’t see this.  You could try setting the auto-answer feature on the line configuration of the agent Directory Number in CUCM.

Hope this helps.

-Sean

I tried using the auto-answer feature in CUCM but still does not auto answer the second call (actual caller) after the initial auto answer for the whisper call.

Your requirement can be solved by the 3rd party solution "MARS Auto Answer" for Cisco CUCM

PFA a short write-up on the solution

For further details you can write to info@parsec-tech.com