Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to logout an agent from Cisco Finesse 11.6

We have 1 agent who were are unable to logout. As per reporting, she is already logged on for 16 days+.The device has been reset and also removed from pguser. As per RTMT no CTI connection is still existing. 

We did the resetas xxxx and got the answer back : Agent already logged out or pending log out.

I deleted the Agent and then went to Deleted Objects and Permanently deleted the Agent and Person. Recreated the agent but still the same result. 

Any other suggestions ? 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I'd try an exit_opc first on the PGs.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

At this point I would either restart the PG (both sides) or do a rtr restart to clear the memory. It happens very rarely, but I've seen it happen.

david

I'd try an exit_opc first on the PGs.

Hello all, 

actually the exit_opc resolved the issue, so I am happy I didn't need to reboot the PG's. 

Kind regards,

Stefaan

Glad to hear it @Stefaan Breugelmans , and thanks for marking that as the solution for the next person who has the issue. Sometimes doing the PG reboots won't clear it, if you do the reboots the "right" way since the system fails over but the "bad" agent stays in place, vs. the exit_opc ensures that both sides are starting fresh.