Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to run any API

Getting back to APIs after a long time. Please note this worked for my gold tenant a year back.

Recently our subscription expired and we worked with Cisco resource to fix all in the backend.

I am unable to execute even a simple API like get task. i am getting the following error.

{
"trackingId": "GTWY_2334bcf1-19ac-4cb1-b53d-ade365af5417",
"error": {
"key": 401,
"message": [
{
"description": "Error while loading user cache for tenantId:229,userId:5e058de0-3214-4535-9d7f-e94c0ed1a771"
}
]
}
}

Please note this API user is full admin to this org and i have tried reactivate and reset the token from CH. nothing helped.

Also i used another admin user mapped to a different org and i got the results correctly for the same API request. Pretty sure the user account is jacked but how to fix this instead of creating a new account?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

sdoddali
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey Senthil,

I see the user you are trying with does not have a contact center license associated, due to which you are getting that error.

sdoddali_0-1691597481720.png

pls use one of the admin users who are synced with CC portal to run the APIs.

you can find it under-provisioning -> users on the contact center portal.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

You're going to have to open a TAC case for this more than likely a backend issue with your user.

David

Arunabh Bhattacharjee
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Hi Senthil,

Could you please share your appcenter region (e.g ProdUS1) and OrgId so the team can help guide on next steps?

Thanks & Regards,
Arunabh.

It looks like none of the admin for that org can use the API. I got similar results for another account of that Org.

Org id - 429ee582-3252-4706-be67-f630939ae0f2

As for the region, i am trying the basics from the developer portal. Please see attached.

Thanks

Senthil

sdoddali
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey Senthil,

I see the user you are trying with does not have a contact center license associated, due to which you are getting that error.

sdoddali_0-1691597481720.png

pls use one of the admin users who are synced with CC portal to run the APIs.

you can find it under-provisioning -> users on the contact center portal.

Thanks @sdoddali . you nailed it.

Apparently, some licenses were removed after subscription expirations. Once I added the administrator CC license. i am able to perform API fetch successfully.

attached screenshot for reference.

Thanks

Senthil