cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

what does it indicate when CallTypeId =-1 in ICM?

One of our customer having CIM integrated with ICM.

in TCD report i can see CallTypeID = -1. Could any one can explain this?

I have searched, but copuldnt find any thing relevent.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Shalid K.C

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Hi Shalid,

• CallTypeID = '-1' can come for any type of MRD. so not restricted to multimedia (chat or email).
  • CalltypeID ='-1' in TCD is generated incase of multimedia whenever any Multimedia interaction is routed to ICM. and then based on the ICM logic Multimedia SG of endpoints are decided and then this calltype again changes for the 2nd record for that call in ICM. So we can say that for every multimedia interaction we have two records and one of them is with calltype "-1"run the below query for ex to see.

select CallTypeID,DateTime,* from Termination_Call_Detail
where RouterCallKeyDay = 'XXXXXX'
and RouterCallKey = 'XXXX'

select CallTypeID,DateTime,* from Route_Call_Detail

Keep the routercallkeyday and routercallkey same in both the queries.

Sandeep

View solution in original post

Hi Shalid,

The TCD entry where you see the CallTypeId = -1 indicates that leg did not gone though a routing Script yet. Only if the call hits the routing script, you will have the CallType ID filled in.

Regards,

Senthil

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

jpsweeney77
Level 4
Level 4

It means the call is not associated with a CallType meaning it was not a routed event. Most likely an outbound call from a monitored agent line but it could be a number of things.

Thanks Mukesh and jpsweeney77,

Even i to think, since there is no call/ task is routed to enterprise agent. the call type Id may show -1.

becuase i could see there are lots of entry in TCD with calltypeid =-1 for web chat and email intraction by ICM.

Regards,

Shalid K.C

Hi Shalid,

• CallTypeID = '-1' can come for any type of MRD. so not restricted to multimedia (chat or email).
  • CalltypeID ='-1' in TCD is generated incase of multimedia whenever any Multimedia interaction is routed to ICM. and then based on the ICM logic Multimedia SG of endpoints are decided and then this calltype again changes for the 2nd record for that call in ICM. So we can say that for every multimedia interaction we have two records and one of them is with calltype "-1"run the below query for ex to see.

select CallTypeID,DateTime,* from Termination_Call_Detail

select CallTypeID,DateTime,* from Route_Call_Detail

Keep the routercallkeyday and routercallkey same in both the queries.

Sandeep

Hi Shalid,

The TCD entry where you see the CallTypeId = -1 indicates that leg did not gone though a routing Script yet. Only if the call hits the routing script, you will have the CallType ID filled in.

Regards,

Senthil