Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all,I have recently installed HRC from the plugins onto another users machine so that they are able to run reports etc.HRC runs on my machine with no issues at all however on the new machine I am unable to log in. I get the following HRC error:'Fa...

Hi!I need your advice. Sorry that English is not my native language.We are using Wrap-up data in Call Center and it's working OK. But, we have an EMAIL center and the wrap up data is not showing on reports.When an Agent reply an email, he has the box...

Hello,I am upgrading the contact center to version 9.0.After upgrading all the CVP components I am now upgrading the CVP reporting server.After unloading the database form the old server and loading it to the new server and updating the configuration...

i am trying to disable call flow trace on CVP call server 8.0.1. when i use the commande setcalltrace off on voice browser administration i got a message saying :This command is now obsolete. CallFlow trace is now turned ON by defa...

Hi,We have a upgrade for CCX 8.5 to 9.0 version soon, we were having an issue before with CCX 8.5 before with a prompt "are you stilll there".By the help of TAC we had removed the same.So does anyone knows still this "prompt" is there in CCX9.0? If i...

binu.john by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings,I'm curious, how does UCCX count steps?Is every branch in an IF statement counted? What about annotate, labels, GOTOs? For example .. (1) Label   S T A R T(2)   IF (2==2) then(3)     true (4)        do this(5)        do this (6)        do t...

kbenoit33 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, I have a UCCE deployment with inbound working ok. I am trying to configure an outbound campaign but somthing is wrong cause no call is offered to the agent. I have a UCCE 8.5 (one AW and two Proggers) and using CAD. I have configured, I thin...