cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

What does the MediaSense AgentInfo Gadget Do???

villarrealed
Level 1
Level 1

I integrated the MediaSense AgentInfo Gadget into Finesse on UCCX and I can see that the agent state information is being passed from the Finesse gadget to Mediasense by looking at the MediaSense API logs on the MediaSense server.  However, none of the information passed from Finesse to MediaSense appears in the MediaSense search and play application.  My assumption was that it would appear here.  Am I mistaken?  What does it do?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Anil Verma
Level 5
Level 5

The ability to Search with this information is coming with the MediaSense 11.0 release.

That version of MediaSense will be available in the Cisco eLibrary for download by tomorrow.

The FCS is targeted in 2 weeks.

AgentDataSearch.tiff

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Anil Verma
Level 5
Level 5

The ability to Search with this information is coming with the MediaSense 11.0 release.

That version of MediaSense will be available in the Cisco eLibrary for download by tomorrow.

The FCS is targeted in 2 weeks.

AgentDataSearch.tiff

Thanks Anil.  I thought I misconfigured something. 

Also worth noting that these fields do not display in S&P by default. There is a configuration setting in MS Admin under Administration > Search and Play Configuration, where you can select whether to show any or all of these
additional fields.

Maic Naatz
Level 1
Level 1

i just installed MS 11 and this gadget "MS AgentInfo" in Finesse on UCCX 11. The gadget leaves blank, What sense does that make? Are there any solution avilable?

Hi,

According to the bug CSCuv25005, "The Mediasense Agent Info Gadget is blank by default under Finesse desktop." so I think this is by design.

I also found an enhancement bug CSCux87631 to make this gadget completely invisible.

Thanx,

Denise

The AgentInfo Gadget does not have a GUI associated with it as yet. Its task is to share the Agents information with the MediaSense backend server.

In a future release we plan to add a GUI to this gadget which will allow the agent to pause and resume recordings.

Hi Anil,

Do you know when cisco plans to release  new version of  MediaSense  which has feature in  "AgentInfo" gadget which lets the agent pause & resume recording?

Thanks,

Ravi.

This is targeted for the MediaSense 11.6 release. Current FCS is Summer of 2017.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: