cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WIM (Web Interaction Manager) replacement for UCCX 8

jhorton
Level 1
Level 1

I understand Cisco stopped selling WIM for UCCX in 2009. Does anyone know if there is a product to replace it?

I need a product (cisco or 3rd party) that offers live chat ACD and integrates with UCCX 8?

8 Replies 8

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

WebEx WebACD is the only Cisco option I am aware of at the moment; however, this does not integrate with CCX.

t.muhammad
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

You get any responses on this one yet? I have a customer asking for the same thing.

T.Muhammad

System Engineer

PC Connection

avenkatesh
Level 1
Level 1

eGain now offers a multichannel solution that integrates with Cisco Unified Contact Center Express.

For more details, please contact:

Tibor Vari

eGain Communications

Email: tvari@egain.com

Ph #: (201) 236 8353

jecker
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone have any new updates for this?  I have a few customers that are looking for UCCX integration with web chat.  Is eGain the only product?

Thanks

Is eGain still the only option ?

Web Chat is supposted to be a new feature of UCCX 9.x.  I have not seen it for myself but that it what I have read.

True, but my understanding is that the Cisco chat feature is pretty limited in features.  I was really fishing for an alternative to the discontinued EIM/WIM products.  All I seem to come up with is eGain.

Just got off a call wtih eGain and they don't support running thier client software in Citrix or other VDI environments.  Odd since thier "client" is just a web browser.

Bump on this.

I'm also looking for a solution (that works in Citrix / VDI).

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: