Ideas In Review
18%
Ideas Planned
14%
Ideas Completed
smattingly
Level 4
Level 4

I have a 27in monitor.  When I click my browser to fill the screen the CX Portal data renders to a ribbon in the middle third of my screen.  I have a scroll bar to go left and right but this is quite frankly a maddening UI design decision for those of us with widescreen monitors.  If I'm doing some heavy analysis I usually resort to exporting the data to CSV and working with it in Excel, but I'd probably do that a lot less if I could see the serial number and the product name at the same time (yes I'm aware you can turn on and off columns, it just seems that there is way more screen you could be using)

6 Comments
Chris Camplejohn
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Would you be willing to private message a screenshot of what it looks like for you and we can pass along to our design team.
smattingly
Level 4
Level 4

Sure.  Well, here is fine:

Screenshot 2023-07-14 at 4.23.38 PM.png

 I didn't have any serial number info in there so it should be ok

smattingly
Level 4
Level 4

The other frustrating thing is you have to scroll to the bottom of the list to get to the left-right scrollbar

Chris Camplejohn
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Thank you for sharing this feedback @smattingly .  I'm going to share it to design right now.

smattingly
Level 4
Level 4

If I tinker with the browser magnification and set it to 90% I can get the page to display top-to-bottom without an up-down scroll bar, but this makes the side bars even larger.  I suspect this would look pretty ridiculous on an Ultra-wide display (which I don't have available at the moment)

Status changed to: Under Review
Tyrese Jackson
Moderator Moderator

Hi and thank you for the idea! It has been accepted for further discussion within our internal team. Stay tuned!