Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Developer Sustainability Week Events

Build for Better Code Challenge

Cisco U. Spotlight Registration

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Forum Posts

There are so many programming languages to choose from. The top 10 languages in the April 2023 Tiobe Index are as follows: PythonCJavaC++C#Visual BasicJavaScriptSQLPHPGo Incidentally, I find the inclusion of SQL odd, since it's a relational database ...

npetrele by Cisco Employee
  • 7 replies
  • 2 Helpful votes

For today's Trivia Tuesday, the topic is IPv6. After all of this time, there is plenty of trivia associated with this concept! I worked on an IPv6 knowledge base portal for Cisco back in 2011, and at the time, it seemed like IPv4 had a very limited a...

Tuesday Trivia 7-11-23.jpg

Hi all!We are currently preparing to connect to the EoX API, and saw that both EndOfSecurityVulSupportDate and LastDateOfSupport have similar looking descriptions and results.The descriptions according to the API specification are as follows:EndOfSec...

It's Thursday, which means it’s time again for This Week in Tech!!! Mojo Lang - A fast futuristic Python alternative Mojo is a new programming language designed for artificial intelligence (AI) development. It is a superset of Python, which means tha...

davidn# by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Helpful votes

Last week, I pointed to a set of instructions on how to get Kubernetes up and running on Ubuntu 22.04 and added my own fixes and updates. After giving it some thought, I realized it's a pain having to jump back and forth between those instructions an...

npetrele by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Unanswered Topics
Top Solution Authors