Did you mean: 
cancel

Developer Sustainability Week Events

Build for Better Code Challenge

Cisco U. Spotlight Registration

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Blog Articles

Have something to say? DevNet Developer Quick Talks

Hi!We are doing something new in the DevNet Zone in CiscoLive Milan.When we were at CiscoLive US in San Francisco, we heard about so many interesting projects, initiatives and ideas from our Cisco Dev...

0 Comments

Birds of a Feather DevNet Meetups

Hi everyone!I wanted to let everyone know about the "Birds of a Feather" style DevNet Meetups that we are organizing at Cisco Live Milan in the DevNet Zone.We have heard from many of you that you real...

0 Comments

Set up your system! CiscoLive Milan Classroom Sessions

Hi Everyone!I am getting so excited about CiscoLive Milan!I'll be giving the Coding 101 Workshop that I started in San Francisco at CiscoLive US, and I have added a Coding 201 Workshop that covers som...

2 Comments

Building Reliable SDN networks with Novabase

This article is by Paulo Torres Gouveia of Novabase,  one of the companies joining us at Cisco Live Milan in the DevNet Zone. Will you be joining us as well?Over the past three decades, computer scien...

0 Comments

Welcome to the new DevNet!

For the last few months, we've been busy on a secret project. Now we get to show it to you!When we launched DevNet site a little over a year ago, we know it was full of really great content, but that ...

11 Comments

Cisco Unified Communications Single Sign-On for APIs

Cisco Unified Communications Single Sign-On for APIsRecent enhancements to several Cisco Unified Communications (UC) products - including Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unity Connection a...

2 Comments

Now Available: Jabber Guest SDK

There's a new SDK available through the Cisco DevNet portal. The Jabber Guest SDK enables organizations using Cisco Unified Communications Manager (UCM) and Cisco Expressway to connect with remote vis...

0 Comments
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: