Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Developer Sustainability Week Events

Build for Better Code Challenge

Cisco U. Spotlight Registration

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Blog Articles

New Sandbox! NETCONF/YANG & RESTCONF on IOS XE 16.5!

If you want to sharpen you programmability and automation skills when configuring network devices using a model driven approach, then this new Sandbox is for you - from today you can now reserve yours...

0 Comments

April 2017 DevNet Newsletter

April 28, 2017Hello,Welcome to the April edition of the DevNet update, your connection to Cisco DevNet. Wherever you are in your digital transformation journey, we have the APIs, tools, resources, com...

0 Comments

New Sandbox! Kubernetes with Contiv!

Ever wanted to get started developing with containers but didn’t have an easy button for deploying or managing them? Wanted to get to understand how to use Kubernetes and how it can help you manage yo...

2 Comments

The Curious Case of the Missing Software Documentation

When I was but a young fresh graduate rolling into the world of development and programming at a scale-out I’d joined, the best way I could learn new technology was going to base my super-awesome tech...

0 Comments

January DevNet Member Update

January 31, 2017HiWelcome to the new year and to the January edition of the DevNet update, your connection to Cisco DevNet. Wherever you are in your digital transformation journey, we have the APIs, t...

0 Comments

Your DevNet Member Update for February

February 27, 2017HiWelcome to the February edition of the DevNet update, your connection to Cisco DevNet. Wherever you are in your digital transformation journey, we have the APIs, tools, resources, c...

0 Comments

Thoughts from Cisco Live! Berlin

The eight-hour connection from Newark, NJ to Berlin for Cisco Live! Europe was baby smooth. Not even a hint of turbulence. Along the way I finished 1.5 books, slept, and watched Deepwater Horizon (it ...

5 Comments

Live in 3...2...1..... DevNet on Techwise TV!

Tech is people powered often without putting a face to the name. We venture through hordes of faceless webpages hunting for useful information in a day’s Google searches. We love to “humanize” DevNet ...

0 Comments

New Firepower Management Center REST API Sandbox.

With the recent release of Cisco’s Firepower REST API, DevNet would like to announce our new Firepower Management Center sandbox. The FMC sandbox provides instant access to the Firepower REST API thro...

6 Comments

Happy Holidays from DevNet Sandbox!

The months between Thanksgiving and the New Year seem to vanish from my timeline. The blink of an eye at Thanksgiving and it’s now only a couple of days until 2017! We diligently prepare for visiting ...

0 Comments

December 2016 edition

December 22, 2016HiWelcome to the December edition of the DevNet update, your connection to Cisco DevNet. Once you've read this edition let us know what you think!. There’s never been a better time to...

0 Comments

November 2016 Edition

November 30, 2016Hello,Welcome to the November edition of the DevNet update, your connection to Cisco DevNet. Let us know what you want to read more of or what we can change to make it better. Once yo...

0 Comments

New Users: Reserving your First Sandbox

You’re not from around these parts, are you?... Well - that’s okay! So you may be a developer or engineer looking to arm your DevOps tool belt with a spread of Cisco tech and APIs to play with? The De...

0 Comments
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: