DevNet Sandbox

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
DevNet Sandbox Community
Welcome to the DevNet Sandbox community!
Please share and collaborate on any questions, comments, or ideas here.
If you have a technical issue, please click on the "Start a Conversation" button.
Leave details in the post, such as the name of the sandbox and details about the problem. Make sure to add a label with the type of problem you are having (such as Connectivity Issues and VPN, Sandbox Reservation Issues, Sandbox Specific Technical Issues, or Other Sandbox Issues).
If you are new to our development labs, you can develop, code & configure for free with the DevNet Sandboxes today.

Forum Posts

Pretty sure Cisco will monitor and see this, but it appears the DevNet sandbox environment is having issues today, all the sandboxes are returning at 500 error from the servers. Could possibly be a hung process or other issues on the servers hosting ...

Hi,        I have downloaded lastest Jabber client form Cisco Software "https://software.cisco.com/download/find/jabber".        While logging into Jabber client , Selected following in Advanced settings : Selected Account Type as "Cisco Communicatio...

sakamava by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI , I received an email for my sandbox reserved session with lab network address. When I try to connect to the address devnetsandbox-us-sjc.cisco.com:20218  via cisco annyconnect client I get an error message could not connect to server. Please veri...

Hi, I am using sandbox for provisioning all entities like DN,User,Devices in CUCM portal via AXL API’s. What is the path forward for me to test softclients/devices (like login ,chat, calling ,presence, voicemail).      I am looking for jabber client ...

sakamava by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have the click to call gadget working in Sandbox 11.5.  When loading it on the production machine, it doesn't seem to initialize.  I see the gadget, but clicking the button only produces an error.  It says something like finesse is undefined.  Any ...

devhl by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics
Top Solution Authors