Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

From the comfort of your home or office, register today to attend one of our many new quick learning modules (E-Learning) and learn about IronPort products or solutions. No airport hassles or hotel bills. Visit http://training.ironport.com/e_learning...

Hello,I'm trying to modify the spam notification by adding some html.I went to this menu : Monitor > Quanratines > Spam > EditThe message format is "HTML"When i put html, the html is not interpreted.Any issue to this problem ?ThanksJonathan

Curious Question? Can the Cisco FMC also provide Managing capabilities to the C190/ESA. I know the CSM (Cisco Content Security Management Application) performs this capability already. 

Hi, Is there any consideration for hostname of ESA interface facing internet ( private IP then be natted on FW) ?!  Must match published MX record ? I saw in environment that it works normally even hostname does not match published MX record  Also if...

Hi. let me ask you an interesting question. why esa is able to strip attachment named as test.txt that constitute suspected url but fails to strip the same attachment named as тест.txt. i guess the problem stems from language decoding. any idea how c...

Does anyone have any filters to apply for email bombs/flooding that they could share? I have implemented quite a few content and message filters but still see a lot of these come through. I have temporarily created a whitelist of domains based on a d...

Hello Team, We encounter an issue regarding on our email. we have notice that our domain have bounce back and we directed to this email bl.emailbasura.org. Reason: 5.1.0 - Unknown address error ('554', ['5.7.1 Service unavailable; Client host [121.12...