Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

I have a case open with Cisco on this and we believe we are doing everything right yet we can not break up our top level state wide domain to report the sub domains individually.  We are a state government.  Are any of you doing this, it would be lik...

Hi,i deployed en ESA C380 at cutomer with two armed like shown on the diagram below, now the customer want to change the architecture to 1 armed, because for him, two armed is not secure sinc the dmz is connected to lan the appliance is on production...

Hi Support Team, We would like to set up  URL Filtering on ESA-C370. When I tried to enable URL Filtering I got the message: Cisco Web Security Services connection status: Connection could not be established due to Authentication failure. Please chec...

Is there a way to create an incoming policy that will redirect email for an ex-employee to an external address and remove any attachments for that incoming email? The only thing I can think of is creating a new Incoming Content Filter for this scenar...

mykul by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IronPort is down

Hi All I am using trail to check either how ironport email security is. So i active 45 days trail feature key. It was working find but today i updated ironport email security to Version: 11.1.1-037 after update the system get restarted then the vario...

rockbd by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have no idea what is formatting our Hard Bounce and Delay Warning Messages, I mean I know where to go to set this up: Network \ Bounce Profiles, however these settings are not taking   In other words our Send Hard Bounce Messages look nothing like...

Lets say we usually send no more than 10,000 emails per day and would like to know when we send more, but rather than looking at stale reports, we want to be alerted when it happens.  How would we write such a message filter?  I currently have one fo...

When receiving suspicious mails via ESA some links redirect to the secure web sandbox from cisco... e.g.:   ------------------------------------------------------------------------------   WARNING: Your email security system has determined the messag...

daude by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors