Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Cloud Gateway: 15.0.1-030Gateway (HW/Virtual): 15.0.1-030Email and Web Manager: 15.0.0-413Reporting Plug-in: 1.1.0.136Encryption Plug-in: 1.2.1.204Outlook Add-in(s): More info

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

Hi Community, currently running ESA C390 which is integrated with SMA. we have Macro-Detection Content Filter enabled, I am getting the report of Macro-Detection on SMA that matches the policy. We have requirement that same macro-detection report nee...

Ali by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are running ESA's on version 10.0.2   I have a request I am trying to determine the feasability of.  Assume we have the following email addresses sending email:   user1.abc@mycompany.com user2.abc@mycompany.com user3.abc@mycompany.com user4.abc@my...

Hello Team,   We need your assistance we currently have ESA C370 and WSA S370. We would like to know the capacity of the appliance or the threshold limit. Also, may we have a guide on best practice of configuration of the appliance to avoid downtime....

John by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! cisco CES

Dear ,,, In the quarantine list there is more than 15000 messages and i need to search for only the one which was quarantine because of the Uncategorized URLs reason in the URL_Block content filter to release all of them   is that possible?   Thank y...

q8sara by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes