Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Cloud Gateway: 15.0.1-030Gateway (HW/Virtual): 15.0.1-030Email and Web Manager: 15.0.0-413Reporting Plug-in: 1.1.0.136Encryption Plug-in: 1.2.1.204Outlook Add-in(s): More info

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

Is there an option to return more than a 1000 messages when performing a message search using the tracking and reporting server (M670) Looking for results for an 8 /12 hours worth of messages to troubleshoot a particular smtp flow issue. Any option ...

Any idea why I could be missing the mail.current file in the log subscriptions of mail_logs on a c370 ESA I tried to rollover the logs but still not able to tail the mail_logs.. the error I get when doing a tail is: Unable to tail, "mail.current" doe...

Hi Guys, I am supporting and environment where they are currently using Cisco Iron Port (Email Security Appliance). The client recently implemented a core banking feature that generates a lot of outgoing mail and as a result they receive the followin...

spnlloyd by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We frequently experience login failure to the GUI Page of the SMA and we'll need to wait 10 to 30 seconds before trying again.  The same behavior for ssh connections.  The SMA and our Windows domain controllers are on the same network so there are no...

jtsai8585 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SecondaryConfig

I understand this is not supported but there should be some old documentation or discussion on exactly how this command is used and what data it backup.  Can't seem to find these information.  Can someone point me to docs on this item?

jtsai8585 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Top Solution Authors