Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Cloud Gateway: 15.0.1-030Gateway (HW/Virtual): 15.0.1-030Email and Web Manager: 15.0.0-413Reporting Plug-in: 1.1.0.136Encryption Plug-in: 1.2.1.204Outlook Add-in(s): More info

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

Hello, I am working on setting up our return addresses on the IronPort and was wondering how others handle these emails.  Do you just have a mailbox that the Mailer-Daemon emails go to?  Do you separate each of these to there own mailbox? Thanks! S...

Hi I am running virtualized ESA and after I configured the LDAP and committed the changes, I was no longer able to access the LDAP GUI. I got the following error: Application Error An application error has occurred and has been logged to the GUI log....

pauls7490 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 1 Ironport and 2 lines for outgoing/incoming to internet.  Both lines using different ISP Ironport host configured mail.domain.com mx record - 10 Pref - mail.domain.com - 100.100.100.100 mx record - 20 Pref - mail2.domain.com - 101.101.101.1...

Hello everyone, our partners asked us the certificate in PEM or CER format. They would like to extract the public key of our ESA (using the java tool "keytool"). In: Network-> Certifcates-> Export Certificate I inserted a password and export. But the...

Ran into this on a customers Ironport running v8.5.6-106 (I need to upgrade them). I was building a content filter to check if the From: header matched the company domain and if the mail-from: was a different domain and ran into an issue with anothe...

Resolved! Alert LDAP

Hi Team. We have received some alerts like this: "The query x.accept failed with result inquiry timed out".  Please let me know if we can make any correction in ESA or this timed out is caused by the client network or server. Best Regards

Resolved! Ironport Tuning

Does anyone know of a way to tune the Ironports so that the content and language filter does not quarantine legitimate emails because a word may contain part of a word that is to be filter.  IE, the word  "classified" causes emails to be quarantined ...

We have just had an issue where a customer was trying to send us an email but was getting blocked with a low SBRS score (-1.1). Unfortunately it was going on for a few days and no one was the wiser and this was causing some business impact.   I would...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Top Solution Authors