Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

I have a weird scenario, the ISP we are using for one of our test ESXi installations hands out IP via mac assignment.  Our primary ESX server has an IP on one subnet with a default gateway pointing to it's subnet.254. The VM's get a ARIN block, but t...

Hi All, I need to see how good is ESA to proof  email protection against other leader like Proofpoint, etc. What should be the architectural best approach I have already one on cloud email security protection and i want to use ESA as proof of concept...

We are in the process of hardening our email security by implementing best practices on Cisco ESA (content filters, spf, etc). We were testing Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) and noticed that emails that contain malicious XSS scripts and opened from a web...

This morning I had to apply new licenses to our virtual ESAs.  The licenses which I was sent only included the Incoming Mail Handling feature key.  I didnt realize this until after it was applied.  For roughly an hour today, both our inbound and outb...

Hi All, i am new in security and going to deploy Virtual Email Security Appliance but little confuse about HAT and RAT example i need to allow following domain form outside allow domains from outside amazon.com smith@amazon.com block domains : anim...

Hi All, i am new in Email Security Appliance and i want know how to block following specific words Block Specific Words: unsubscribeNakedWear this During SexSecrets of Sex18+adults only Block Subject Line: NakedWear this During SexSecrets of Sexha...

Hello,  I am facing the following issue with ESA CPU utilizationI frequently get alerts(zabbix alerts) for CPU util over threshold. Is this the reason ? What could be a fix for these numbers ?[12+12 = 96 ?] CPU UtilizationEmail Security Appliance:12...

Jay Joshi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors