Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Cloud Gateway: 15.0.1-030Gateway (HW/Virtual): 15.0.1-030Email and Web Manager: 15.0.0-413Reporting Plug-in: 1.1.0.136Encryption Plug-in: 1.2.1.204Outlook Add-in(s): More info

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

Our Cloud Gateway ESA is rewriting Webex invites and I need to add an excluison for webex.com in the config portal. So far I cant find the setting, does anyone know the page to configure this, thanks. 

Hello,  If I want to use the Apply data Storage Time function the dokumentation states the following: "Important: From Secure Email and Web Manager 13.6.2 version, the Splunk database is no longer used for email tracking data. All new email tracking ...

maraz by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hello,The licensing on our c100v comes up in May and the only thing we are currently using it for is internal mail relay for older devices that don't play well with the latest and greatest mail security settings.Will the relay function of the device ...

kconner5 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have successfully configured our CES/Secure Email hosts to use SAML against Azure AD to authenticate our administrative users to access the web GUI for almost two years, and it was worked pretty flawlessly.  Naturally, I was happy to see that they...

jjthomas by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We wish check the correct operation of the ESA with these criteria in particular:- The appliance is up (traditionnal)- The spam/marketing/graymail engines are up (less traditionnal to detect misconfigiuration) (SNMP control maybe ? or simply webre...

sysresuem by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey all , we use a 2 machine cluster. I had to debug something and used this https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/security/email-security-appliance/118233-technote-esa-00.html  .. in the procedure i noticed that the cli ist not the same like in...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Top Solution Authors