Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Cloud Gateway: 15.0.1-030Gateway (HW/Virtual): 15.0.1-030Email and Web Manager: 15.0.0-413Reporting Plug-in: 1.1.0.136Encryption Plug-in: 1.2.1.204Outlook Add-in(s): More info

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

Our current setup is Ironport relay email to exchange and vice versa, management has come with new solutions trendmicro DDEI they want all inbound mail to go from Ironport -> trendmicro -> exchange and outbound email exchange -> ironport .Currently w...

tanwer by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, let me first try to schematize our setup :   O365 TENANT --> LINUX POSTFIX ( for sender based routing ) --> CISCO ESA ( DKIM signing )--> OUTSIDE WORLD   When a mail is sent from one of our email domains in our O365 tenant ( and DKIM signing ...

rolelael by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Need to configure an Cluster between Hardware device and Virtual appliance and later will remove the Hardware appliance. Before jumping into configuration i have a some query. 1. Is it sma required after forming an cluster to manage the devic...

Vishal6 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team,I have done an upgradation from 14.2.1-020 to 15.0.0 build 104 and after that facing an Error "Connection to Url retrospective service failure due to invalid certificate". Please find attached snap and let me know how can i resolve this.    

sv7_0-1699900007095.png
sv7 by Level 3
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm looking for help as to how to format the Post request to test our API connectivity to one of our CES Gateway servers. Cisco support have ensured that this is enabled, although we are not able to view the interfaceconfig ourselves. I am following ...

Hello community,  we have HW cisco with HW Threat grid integration. The problem that we have is when the file is send for analysis the message is quarantined in File quarantine. I checked that the Threat grid needs 5-10 min to finish the analysis, af...