Views
Helpful
Replies

IR1101 Default User and Password to CLI Console

smartnet_2s
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am trying to access the IR1101 that just arrived from Cisco with your default configurations, but I am not getting access the equipment via console because it is asking me the username and password that came configured from Cisco. I tried admin:admin, cisco:cisco and any others possibilities, but I didn't have success. Please, I need help to solve that.

3 Replies 3

kawalg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please use the Day 0 Web GUI guide.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/routers/access/1101/software/configuration/guide/b_IR1101config/b_IR1101config_chapter_010111.html

If the user cannot access the router, please factor-reset the router. The instruction for factory reset is documented as part of the IR1101 TDM deck.

kawalg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

IR1100 factory-reset:

Reset button resets the router configuration to the default IOS configuration set by the factory. To restore the router configuration to the factory default configuration, use a standard size #1 paper clip and simultaneously press the reset button, while applying power to the router. The reset button works in two different manners:

• With the reset button pressed for less than 10 seconds ,the IR1101 loads with saved start-up

configuration at that time.

• With the reset button pressed longer than 10 seconds, the NVRAM file system is erased and the

IR1101  boots up with Initial Configuration. License must be reclaimed through “license smart reservation

owen2
Level 1
Level 1

try admin/admin

works for me