cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

3rd party CDR software

brandonabrown
Level 1
Level 1

can anyone recommend a 3rd party software that interfaces with Call Mgr CDR's? This would be for CUCM 8.x

Nothing extensive in the way of reporting will be needed. I just need something nice and clean that will decipher CDR's.

Thanks.

10 Replies 10

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Veramark makes a good product. Syn-Apps has a nice simple product as well.

Jonathan, thanks for the scoop. All the best, man.

Tooth Fairy
Level 1
Level 1

Would something like this work?

Where you can even create customized reports based on the Dept field from UCM:

And have them automated and emailed on a scheduled basis:

toothfairy  - What product is your screenshot from?

JiriPrinc
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

you can also try our ptoduct - http://2ring.com/tas. It is good for nearly any VoIP environment set up.

Or just ask me more question about it, I'll answer.

Jiri

jiri.princ@2ring.com

marahman78
Level 1
Level 1

jking2685
Level 1
Level 1

There are many call accounting and call logging products listed on the Cisco developer website http://developer.cisco.com/web/partner/search?text=call+logging&technologyIds=&subTechnologyIds=&technologyProductIds=&technologyProductVersionIds=&partnerProductFamilies=&verticalIndustryCategoryId=&availableVerticalIndustryCategories=&_regions=on&_...

Our TIM Plus and TIM Enterprise have AXL integration to sync with your UCM so that it auto configures itself. Display boards are included free of charge.

Both are Cisco IVT tested so you can be sure that it is compatible. For a video of the product in action or to arrange a free trial go to our Cisco microsite www.tri-line.com/cisco

Reza Mousavi
Level 1
Level 1

mikecotrone
Level 1
Level 1

I would like to submit Call Record Analyzer (CRA) to this post.  CRA is 100% cloud based and was written solely for Cisco UCM. CRA provides troubleshooting, analysis, and department level reporting for tech and non tech staff. 100% risk free trial and it only takes about 15 minutes to have up and running.  https://www.callrecordanalyzer.com

Why are we different? We are an agile software company lead by Mike Cotrone Cisco CCIE #8411 Voice Route/Switch and Robert Misior CCIE #41385 Voice. 

image (10) (1).pngCRA-empowerhelpdesk.pngCDR-CallVis (1).pngCRA-logo.png

VoIP Engineer
Level 1
Level 1

Bit of an old topic, however I see that it's still being referenced around the forum.

I'm the author of VoIP Detective, a call reporting tool for Cisco Callmanager.  There is a free version (that has no time limit), as well as a paid version.  It's made to be easy to use for both administrators, as well as end users.  No client to install, and it's deployed on premise as a VMware image.

VoIP Detective - CDR reporting 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: