Views
Helpful
Replies

ATA190 with credit card reader machine issue

Sarayuth.s01
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Experts,

Does anyone has the experiance to implement credit card reader machine with ATA190 on CUCM?

When I test call by analog phone via ATA190 it can make a call and vice versa but credit card reader not working.

I have debug on voice gateway once credit card reader testing not anything send to voice gateway.

please advise. 

10 Replies 10

Gordon Ross
Level 9
Level 9

Firstly, make sure you're running the latest ATA firmware. The latest public one is 1.2.1(4) but I've got hold of 1.2.1(6) (And there may even be later ones by now)

Second, make sure you set "Fax Mode" to "Fax Pass-through"

GTG

Please rate all helpful posts.

Hi Gordon,

Now The ATA 190 running firmware version 1.2.1(4) and set fax pass-through

p.s.Fax machine via ATA190 work normally. 

Thank you. 

Sorry, are you saying it is now working, or still isn't fixed?

GTG

Please rate all helpful posts.

Not working, I mean ATA 190 have 2 analog port  first port connect to FAX machine and it working second port connect to credit card reader and not working. 

BR

The credit card reader should have a built in modem. Is your network 10/100? I'm not sure about the 190's but the ATA186 switch port has to be hard coded to 10/100.

Yes, ATA190 connected with FastEthernet port. 

Can you please share configuration that related modem  on voice gateway and ATA parameters on CUCM. 

Thank you  

rmcnulty18
Level 1
Level 1

Were you able to get this resolved?  If so, what did you do to resolve it.  I'm experiencing a similar issue.

I am having the same issue - what was the solution?

I had something similar happen with an ATA for a credit card machine and I ended up replacing the ATA with a VG202. That solved the problem. I never could get the ATA working and gave up.
Bill

There is an " undocumented feature " that it wont register unless its got a
line associated.... i have all the settings now working i will send a
screen shot when I get back into the office
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: