I am building a CUP 8.6 lab and would like to get a better understanding of how to bulk setup end users for Jabber. I've outlined the steps I know I want to complete, and how I think they should be completed. Would you mind reviewing and letting me know what I can do better/easier? I want to make sure I've not missed any steps, or skipped over a better process. I cannot find a SRND describing this situation. Thanks!
1) Gather List of Existing Users and their associated DN
- Accomplished by BAT export
2) Create CSF Bulk Phone File for all existing users with their DN
- Accomplished by BAT import
3) Associate CSF Devices to Users
- Accomplished by BAT Device Association
4) Set Capability Assignment for Users
- Accomplished by Bulk Capability Assignment
5) In CUPS, set desk phone control
Your help is always appreciated!
Solved! Go to Solution.