Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CDR Field "originalcalledpartynumber"

Hi, I have this DDI 91381111 , there is a translation pattern for this 91381111 -> 805, being 805 the pilot for a hunt list.

I need to know how many incoming calls I had on 91381111 there is a translation pattern applied, the CDR field

originalCalledPartyNumber Text String      This field specifies the number to which the

original call was presented, prior to any call

forwarding. If translation rules are

configured, this number reflects the called

number after the translations have been

applied.

This field represents a numeric string of up

to 48 characters that can be either digits or

a SIP URL.

Default - empty string "". If destination

cannot be reached, this field stays empty.

Since the number appear after the translations, how can i find out about these calls?

Thanks in advance

Cesar.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

testeven
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Unfortunately, there is no mechanism for the CDRs to use pre-transformed called number in the CDR records instead of the transformed number.

Regards, 

Tere. 

If you find this post helpful, please rate!

Regards, Tere. If you find this post helpful, please rate! :)

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

testeven
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Unfortunately, there is no mechanism for the CDRs to use pre-transformed called number in the CDR records instead of the transformed number.

Regards, 

Tere. 

If you find this post helpful, please rate!

Regards, Tere. If you find this post helpful, please rate! :)

Thanks !!!!