Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unity Express demo license

filipeleite
Level 1
Level 1

Hey Guys,

I would like to know if we can get some demo licenses via cisco.com/go/license for Unity Express ports?

I tried to look around on this site but i couldn't find where to try to get it... (FL-CUE-PORT-2).

Any ideas?

Thank you!                  

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

First of all, you have not mentioned you exact CUE model, and your software version. When discussing Cisco things, you have alwasy to report that.

Anyway, CUE comes with a certain number of port license, the exact number is given in the release notes. These have to be sent to you by Cisco. If the default number is Ok for you, considering also AA use, then you do not need to buy anything.

You need to buy MBOX licenses.

For all cases you can enable evaluation licenses, as explained in documentation.

Thank you for the nice rating and good luck !

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The demo license comes with it by default I believe. Its a 2port IVR license

Please rate all useful posts

"opportunity is a haughty goddess who waste no time with those who are unprepared"

Please rate all useful posts

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

That is not called demo license, it is called permanent port license.

You have to contact licensing@cisco.com with you CCO ID, UDI from "show ver", and they will issue it for you.

Hey Paolo,

thank you.

So, we do not have to buy those license? It's only a matter to send an email to licensing and wait for the answer?

I have an implementation tomorrow for CUE and i think i only have licenses for mailboxes.

4 x (FL-CUE-MBX-5)

I think i'll also need some license for the ports that will integrate CUE with CME... at least 1 for:

1 x (FL-CUE-PORT-2)

that i don't have.... that's why i was looking for some demo license meanwhile customer buy it.

What do you think?

First of all, you have not mentioned you exact CUE model, and your software version. When discussing Cisco things, you have alwasy to report that.

Anyway, CUE comes with a certain number of port license, the exact number is given in the release notes. These have to be sent to you by Cisco. If the default number is Ok for you, considering also AA use, then you do not need to buy anything.

You need to buy MBOX licenses.

For all cases you can enable evaluation licenses, as explained in documentation.

Thank you for the nice rating and good luck !

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: