Views
Helpful
Replies

Forward issues

gabiulici
Level 1
Level 1

Hii,

I have cucm 10.5 with 2x 2921 Voice Gateway  and 12 E 1 lines. When on my extension (2312) I activate the forward  to 00742334772 and when somebody from out said Continental tray to call me on the internal extension (2312) the forward sent only the last 4 digit from the calling number ( 3421) and not the all digit 07421253421. 

My question is this can be from provider or is from the cucm.

Thanks for help

6 Replies 6

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Do you experience the same issue when calling from an internal IP phone to this extension? What are the calling party transformation settings on the Route pattern or gateway / trunk?

Manish

When I call from an internal phone the forward work fine

What is the GW configured as in CUCM, is it SIP/MGCP/H323? You need to make sure you send the diversion header/redirecting number to the GW.

The protocol is MGCP.

When I call from an internal phone the forward work fine

Charles Hill
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hello gabiulici,

In addition to what has already been stated, you can run a "debug isdn q931" to see what is being sent to your telco.  Telco issue or Callmanager issue?

I just ran a debug on our system and I see the original calling number as well as the redirecting number.

Hope this helps,

please rate helpful answers.

Thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: