Views
Helpful
Replies

How trigger TCL script from inside network

moises7777
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am working on a TCL script and would like to test it. I have a 2811 and CUCM with two cisco phones and one analog phone. This is in a lab environment. I am attempting to trigger the TCL script by calling the dial peer with the script attached to it, but it doesn't seem to work. I need to trigger it from inside the network.

This is the dial peer I am calling extension 2002 to from attempting to trigger the script.

Router#sh run | s dial-peer
dial-peer voice 2000 voip
destination-pattern 2...
session target ipv4:10.10.25.254
dtmf-relay h245-alphanumeric
codec g711ulaw

This is the dial peer that has the script in it. I have tried both incoming called number and destination pattern with no luck.

dial-peer voice 2002 voip
service disa
incoming called-number 2002

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

22 Replies 22

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Just curious to know who authored your disa script, and if mine, who gave to you.

The script was given to me by my boss, but It can be downloaded from the cisco website I think.

Moises,

Whats the calling and called number?

Whats the DN on the IP Phone?

How is the IP Phone registered to the CUCM calling the DISA dial-peer?

try debug voip ccapi inout to figure out what dial-peers are being matched. Inbound dial-peer should be the DISA dial-peer.

Link to understand how dial-peers are matched

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk652/tk90/technologies_tech_note09186a008010fed1.shtml

/divin

PS: Rate useful posts!

dijohn
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

in a nutshell, for an incoming dial-peer match

Incoming-called number is DNIS

destination-pattern is ANI

Thanks, i will give it a shot today.

dijohn,

Whats the calling and called number?

I have three phones set up, 2000, 2002 and 2003.

The called number is 2002 and calling is 2000. I am trying to call from ext 2000 to 2002 andd
trigger the script.

Whats the DN on the IP Phone?

the dn is the extension, int this case 2002

How is the IP Phone registered to the CUCM calling the DISA dial-peer?

The ip phon is registered through dhcp and tftp. I also have an analog phone hooked up to an fxs port
and I have tried triggering from that one too but no luck.

try debug voip ccapi inout to figure out what dial-peers are being matched. Inbound dial-peer should be the DISA dial-peer.

I only have three dial peers. It hits the dial peers but it does not trigger the script.

Hello,

Okay here's what I propose,

1) Create a loopback interface on the router

2)

dial-peer voice 222 voip

service disa

destination-pattern 2002

session target ipv4:

codec g711ulaw

no vad

This should take care of all the calls voip/pots.

I am using the same strategy as described for BACD

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/bacd/configuration/guide/40bacd.html#wp1003143

Let me know if you need any more help on this one!

/divin

Thanks for your help. I gave it a shot and when i call from extenstion 2000 to 2002 the phone rings as it normally would. Is the loopback address supposed to be used for the session target? Thanks again, I will look more closly at the links you gave me.

dial-peer voice 2000 voip
destination-pattern 2...
codec g711ulaw

dial-peer voice 2003 pots
destination-pattern 2003
port 0/3/0

dial-peer voice 222 voip
service disa
destination-pattern 2002
session target ipv4:
codec g711ulaw
no vad

Is 2002 a Phone?

Try a random number which isn't associated with a ephone.

I tried that but only get a busy ring. I am starting to think that I perhaps did not load the script and audio files correctly.

I  am a dork, I was attaching the script to the dial peer that belongs to the phone. The script should just be attached to a dial peer that is not a phone. Anyhow, I tried this an now I just get a fast busy.

For the loop back address, it doesnt matter what address I give it right? Also, the loop back would be used for the session target correct? Thanks again for all your help!

Can you do a debug voip ccapi inout?

Post the output as an attachment here

Sure thing thanks. When I try to trigger the script from one of the ip phones, I don't get anything in the debugs, only when I dial from a phone hooked up to an fxs port. I attached the output.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: