IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have this dobut, follow atached topology that i have to implement;in this project i have to install one CME , configured on SITE A with phones SCCP and SIP running together , on SITE B there will be phones SCCP and SIP too, but  there is not a C...

Dear Team,              I am having 116 number of  7911 series IP Phone and Call Manager version 7.1. The IP Phones are installed at one of the branch site. The IP phone some time getting unregistered with call manager. If am restarting the IP phone,...

HiWas wondering if this is possible ,i have a client with a Call Manager 4 cluster at HQ site and a CME at one branch site ,the receptionist at HQ uses Attendant Console to monitor BLF ,is there a way that she can see the BLF status of the phones reg...

Hi Experts,I would like to know if the "T.37 Store-and-Forward Fax" function run on Cisco 2900 Seriese Router platform will consume how many DSP resource.According to the DSP Calculator, there are only "T.38 Fax Relay" listed as a "Medium Complexity ...

Is there  way in UCCX to follow the flow of a call in to and out of different queues? Would I use the CDRs from Call Manager or is there a better way to look at the calls within UCCX?Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Michael Putney

putney_m by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Gurus,Is there a maximum number of Translation rules that can be configured on CUCM i.e. a design or a suggested/tested limit?I have tried drilling through various documents and have found other limits like CTI RP's etc but none yet for Translatio...

VoipRocks by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes