cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Inbound calls not working, SIP provider is receiving a 404 from our gear

mrkylewood
Level 1
Level 1

We are running Cisco Unified CM Administration System version: 11.5.1.12900-21.  This is my first go at anything Cisco IP, so excuse my ignorance.  We are able to call outbound, but when we call inbound, our SIP provider receives a 404 not found and then they forward the call.   This happened out the blue with no config changes. I don't even how or what config to provide to get us on the right track.

Thanks, for any help in the right direction.

3 Replies 3

George Sotiropoulos
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

Sip error 404 is a generic error that implies that the call cannot be established. Ideally, you setup could be the following:

CUCM-(1)-CUBE-(2)-SIP Provider

So it is important to check the (1) SIP trunk configuration between your CUCM and your CUBE.

(CUCM Admin Page- Device- Trunk and select the corresponding trunk)

(2) Dial Peer Configuration between the CUBE and your Provider.

(sh run)

Please confirm that this is the schenario you are working with and we could get to more details.

G

G

Please Rate Posts (by clicking on Star) and/or Mark Solutions as Accepted, when applies

Dennis Mink
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Get the sip traced debug ccsip messages. And add to post. Also seeing you didnt didnt  on your end call the provider and let them what the are not liking about your sip invite

Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.

HARIS_HUSSAIN
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Get Debug ccsip messages From the Voice Gateway and attached here for the sample call.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: