IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

We have 5 BE6K (EOS) distributed around 4 location running CUCM 11.5 (cluster consists of 8 nodes + 2 CUC) and we bought a another BE7K for upgrading to version 14. What is the preferred to do this upgrade: 1- upgrade the CUCM cluster through PCD. 2-...

Hello, I have a customer with CUCM 12.5(1)SU7a. The cluster has two CUCM servers and supports approximately 1500 endpoints. The servers have 2 x vCPU, 6GB vRAM and 80GB vHDD. I need to enable CUCM traces to troubleshoot an issue that occurs intermitt...

This is on CUCM Version 14.0 SU3 How many Patterns can be configured under a Rule?Is there a limit? I've added up to 16, but it seems quirky after adding 10, in that I can no longer Delete any Pattern after adding the 11th one.Seems like a bug. And...

Bill by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have recently migrated from non-secure mode to mixed-mode in CUCM v12.5 with little issue. For each device, after installing the CAPF feature, it defaults to 'no installation pending'.Now my NOC staff are asking how to copy or supercopy the Install...

CAPF.PNG