cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Is there a log file that would show me when my SIP Trunks are...

kbeaton
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a log file that would show me when my SIP Trunks are resetting?

I'm looking for the history, I would take the last few days, but longer if it's available.

Does RTMT have such a report\data?

I'm looking specifically at the "SIP Trunk Duration" as displayed in CUCM under Devices\Trunk

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

b.winter
VIP
VIP

The duration is probably only visible through the RIS data service via AXL-API.
The RIS data service has all the info about registration status of all the devices, media ressources, trunks, ... so everything that can "register". But I don't think you see the "duration" as is written in any of the service's logs.

Here is an example to query the API with a tool:
https://developer.cisco.com/site/sxml/learn/soap-ui-tutorial/

You can write a program or script, that queries this API every x seconds to get the status, and if it is "unregistered", then you trigger something else.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Other than looking through the SDL traces I don’t think there is any specific log files.

Response Signature

kbeaton
Level 1
Level 1

Sorry to have to ask, but where\how would I access those log files

Call Manager traces in RTMT.

Response Signature

b.winter
VIP
VIP

The duration is probably only visible through the RIS data service via AXL-API.
The RIS data service has all the info about registration status of all the devices, media ressources, trunks, ... so everything that can "register". But I don't think you see the "duration" as is written in any of the service's logs.

Here is an example to query the API with a tool:
https://developer.cisco.com/site/sxml/learn/soap-ui-tutorial/

You can write a program or script, that queries this API every x seconds to get the status, and if it is "unregistered", then you trigger something else.