Views
Helpful
Replies

Missed, Placed and Received calls are not logging

sohailr81
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,

I am facing an issue with the directories of IP phones. since 2 weeks no missed, placed and received calls are logging in the directories. i dont know where to look for the problem.

We are running CUCM 7.1.5.33900-10 with 7945 IP Phones.

Regards,

Sohail

4 Replies 4

Joseph Martini
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There's an option on the line level to log missed calls or turn off logging missed calls, is it happening to all phones or just some?

The issue is limited to all the 7945 models only. I have 7975 phones as well and they are working fine.

I have been told to upgrade the load by an expert. but i was wondering, it was working fine and all of a sudden it happened.

Regards,

I have the same problem on my 7942 series handsets.

Call Manager version 7.1.3.30000-1

Phone load version SCCP42.9-1-1SR1S

Doesnt seem to affect them all.

If I delete phone from system the re-add , problem disappears and call logs are filled correctly.

The problem re-occurs a day or two later and reverts to call lists from several months ago.

I am thinking data base sync problem or anomally...??

Would like to hear if anyone has found a solution.

I've seen it too - had to factory reset a handset and then it started logging the calls again.

Since a factory reset doesn't involve a reset on CUCM, I presume the TFTP file for the phone wasn't regenerated.

And since these menus are generated by the phone rather than a service on the server I would say it's probably a firmware bug...

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: