Views
Helpful
Replies

Moving Publisher and subcriber different location

Parvez Ali
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Currently i have Pub & Sub01 in one UCS box and sub02 and sub03 in Differnt box in A location.Now i have moved sub02 and sub03 into different location say as B.Can any one help me how can  i setup a sync between them,also if A location is completely Down how it can to B location take load of A..

Can any one help me this setup

3 Replies 3

Rajan
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Hi Parvez,

Sync will happen automatically as long as the subs moved have connectivity to Pub. For redundancy, configure CM groups with the required order A location servers first and then B location servers so that B location servers will take the load when A location servers are down. The endpoints will failover to the secondary and tertiary servers in the list specified in CM group configuration.

HTH
Rajan
Pls rate all useful posts by clicking the star below

Dennis Mink
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

with your move, did your servers move into a different subnet as well?

Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Make sure you following re-hosting guide which goes into details on preparation, etc.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/install/11_5_1/ipchange/cucm_b_change-ip-address-and-hostname_1151.html

If you are just moving the network the subs are on to different location, then you can simply use vMotion if you have vCenter or scp migration.