Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Request to CallFoward to mobile but the DN is link to UCCX

DN =2600 is a general line. 
once pickup, it will trigger the Helpdesk Agent team to pickup the call.
then i got a request to foward anything from 2600 to mobile no ?
how I'm going to do that.

if normal DN, i able to perform call foward. 

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

You would need to create a new PT, that you would use for the TP that has the match pattern of the DN of your CTI RP, aka 2600. On this TP you translate the called number 2600 into the mobile number that you’d want to receive the calls and set the outbound CSS for the TP to a CSS that has visibility of the call routing to send calls to mobile numbers. Then you’d need to add this new PT in the CSS’s in a higher/earlier position than the PT that route callers to DN 2600 on your CTI RP.

As the match statement on the TP is the exact same as the DN on the CTI RP the order of PTs in the CSS will be the tie breaker.

Or simply add the new PT to the CSS of the calling device and remove the PT for the DN of the CTI RP. When you'd want to revert this back to normal again you would revert the changes done to the CSS, whatever way you choose to do it in.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

Thanks everyone, manage to do this.
1.Change the current CTI to another dummy (ex 2700)
2.Create TP match 2600 and call foward to mobile number

Good.

View solution in original post

11 Replies 11

Lets see if I understand what you ask for correctly. You want that when someone calls to 2600 that the call should be redirected to a mobile number? The reason I ask is that you wrote "foward anything from 2600 to mobile no".

Assuming that what I write is what you ask for you would need to create a translation pattern that matches 2600 and put that into a partition that is seen by the CSS of the calling device. Then on that TP do the translation to the mobile number and send it out to a CSS that sees the call routing for reaching the mobile number. Also the calling device can not see the partition where you have the CTI RP for 2600 in or at least the partition used for the translation pattern must be ordered higher in the list of partitions in the CSS.

To be clear this would all together bypass the CCX system, again assuming that this is what you want to do. If I misunderstood your requirement please give more details on what you want to achieve.

Response Signature

my query happen bcoz of the current virus situation. everybody work from home. user dont have softphone. 
yes it need to bypass the uccx as for the time being no agent will pickup, instead whoever call to general line of xxx 2600 will foward to this person mobile number. 

so for the time being, temporary uccx call flow need discarded and directly foward any call to xxx2600 to this mobile number.

@Mohd Khairul Nizam wrote:

my query happen bcoz of the current virus situation. everybody work from home. user dont have softphone. 
yes it need to bypass the uccx as for the time being no agent will pickup, instead whoever call to general line of xxx 2600 will foward to this person mobile number. 

so for the time being, temporary uccx call flow need discarded and directly foward any call to xxx2600 to this mobile number.

Great, thanks for verifying. Then you have the answer to what you ask for in my previous reply.

Response Signature

Prassha
Level 1
Level 1

Roger has answered your question but I understand this will increase your work. You can simply modify the CTI RP adding * in front fr all agent extension and creating the TP for all extension number and adding all agents mobile number in the Called Party Transformation. You need to make sure that Inbound CSS has the TP PT in it and has the higher priority in the CSS list than CTI PT and second you need to make sure Called Party ( Agent Mobile number ) has Route Pattern (generic will help) created for routing the calls out plus based on your gateway type you also need to make sure what calling party number to display outside because some parameter changes are required in some cases where provider does not understand calling party when call forwarded from calling number itself that depends on your provider and type of routing you are using TDM or SIP. 

Best of Luck! Thanks for making Agent life easy in this Pandemic situation. 

Rate if you find this helpful by clicking on star

Regards
Prassha3
Rate if you find this helpful

Rate if you find this helpful or Mark Solutions as Accepted

but i dont want to involve any agent.
as agent will be offline
just need this one person to pickup from mobile 

@Mohd Khairul Nizam wrote:

but i dont want to involve any agent.
as agent will be offline
just need this one person to pickup from mobile 

The response that I gave you will full fill your requirement. The translation pattern, with the explained configuration, will be matched before the CTI RP and redirect the call to whatever destination you translate called number to.

Response Signature

i have existing PT and and CSS that can choose but how am i going to bypass below

You would need to create a new PT, that you would use for the TP that has the match pattern of the DN of your CTI RP, aka 2600. On this TP you translate the called number 2600 into the mobile number that you’d want to receive the calls and set the outbound CSS for the TP to a CSS that has visibility of the call routing to send calls to mobile numbers. Then you’d need to add this new PT in the CSS’s in a higher/earlier position than the PT that route callers to DN 2600 on your CTI RP.

As the match statement on the TP is the exact same as the DN on the CTI RP the order of PTs in the CSS will be the tie breaker.

Or simply add the new PT to the CSS of the calling device and remove the PT for the DN of the CTI RP. When you'd want to revert this back to normal again you would revert the changes done to the CSS, whatever way you choose to do it in.

Response Signature

Thanks everyone, manage to do this.
1.Change the current CTI to another dummy (ex 2700)
2.Create TP match 2600 and call foward to mobile number

Good.

wkyuen.ricky1
Level 1
Level 1

if you want to bypass the uccx, I think you can just change the directory number of the Unified CM Telephony Trigger in UCCX.

Then you can use 2600 as a simple directory number and set forwarding to mobile.

When the virus gone, just delete 2600 and set it as the directory number of the Unified CM Telephony Trigger again.

Perhaps you can set 2600 as a pilot number. Then add the agents to the hunt group and set Single number reach for each agents.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: