cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

specific number cant call through trunk???

baselzind
Level 6
Level 6

i have a specific number that cant call through a trunk to another avaya telephony system in australia, my system is a publisher and a subscriber cucm 10.5.2 , all other lines can call through the trunk to the telephones , when i ran RTMT it gave me this reason " (1459617833) CCM_SIP_503_SERVICE_UNAVAILABLE " , please help?

9 Replies 9

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

503 error would actually point to an issue on the called side ( Avaya ). Can you compare the config of this phone and other phone of same model/firmware/device pool and see if there is any difference in the config to ensure that CUCM part is okay. Try interchanging the directory number of this phone with a working phone and see if the issue follows the phone or the extension. It would be a good idea to check the logs on Avaya side to see why the call is being rejected.

Manish

actually i added the same extension on my phone and it was also unable to reach the destination through the trunk even though my primary line can so it is specific to the extension???

If the other side is returning 503 error then we need to check on that side as well. It would be better if you can get callmanager traces for a good and bad call to the same extension and compare the signaling to be sure of the config and working on cucm side.

Manish

"callmanager traces for a good and bad call to the same extension" which extension you  mean? calls from the other side of the trunk to my extension that isnt working , or calls from my extension that isnt working to the other side?

Good call - From an IP phone on cucm to Avaya that works

Bad call - From an IP phone on cucm to Avaya that does not work

Manish

on a good call on my same phone i get 

(16) normal call clearing "the person didnt answer"

on a bad call i on my same phone  i get the same message

"(1459617833) CCM_SIP_503_SERVICE_UNAVAILABLE"

Hi Baselzind,

I am having the same problem, do You have solution about this issues?

Thanks,

Regards,

Wilson

Can you share more details about your case. Is it Cisco To Avaya trunk. Are you getting the CCM_SIP_503_SERVICE_UNAVAILABLE"

Is the calls are happening good in either way

Hope this helps

Cheers
Rath!

***Please rate helpful posts***

Hi Cisco Rath!

Thanks a lot for Your contact. In my case I am dialing for specific number (Utility Public Services). Site A not working and site B, C, worked

Thanks,

Wilson