Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex on BE6K

comms-care
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a customer who is upgrading CUCM ver 8.6 to BE6K ver 10.5. They have asked for Webex to share desktop and for voice conferencing for up to 10 participants.

My question is: could they use the cloud based BE6K Webex application? Is this app part of a BE6k bundle? 

Many thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Dennis Mink
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Functionally it will be the same whether you use on-prem webex or the cloud service.

The decider will be which one is cheapest.

Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

It is an optional application with BE6K as per the datasheet

Cisco WebEx® Web Conferencing accelerates business results by making your web meetings more productive. This people-centric cloud-based collaboration solution can enable team members to share information easily through any computer or mobile device. WebEx® Meetings allows people to attend meetings any time, from anywhere, inside and outside corporate firewalls.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/unified-communications/business-edition-6000/data_sheet_c78-717454.html

You can engage your Cisco Account team for assistance with ordering the correct Product and part number.

HTH

Manish

Dennis Mink
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Functionally it will be the same whether you use on-prem webex or the cloud service.

The decider will be which one is cheapest.

Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.

Thanks Dennis and Manish.

Now I just have to work out what licensing I would need to order.

Manish, is there a link to Cisco Sales where I can ask if I have the correct licensing part numbers?

Many thanks.

Hi,

You can use the Ordering and Contact info for BE6K from the following link

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/unified-communications/business-edition-6000/index.html

HTH

Manish