IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hey,Am using a cucm 8.5 and i have deployed different sets of phonesthey are working correctly, ringing instantly when you initiate a call to another phone But when i initiate a call or transfer from  the DX650 phones to another phone like 7875 or 79...

divine007 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,Can we build IPT in a site which have Anira as data?We have a centralised CUCM and this will be connected as remote site over WAN. Please let me know what things need to be taken care for implementing IPT here. Thanks,Shyam

shyam2014 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have some 8961's running on SIP off a 2921 w/CME & CUE.I have call-forward b2bua unregistered configured, however there's approx. 75 seconds wait before the call is actually forwarded.I noticed that the CFU command doesn't have a timeout parameter ...

Resolved! SRST Dial-Peer

Hello,  If I have a dial-peer for an inbound DID that works under normal circumstances when teh phones are registered to CM can I have another dial-peer for the same DID that only worrks when the phones are registered to the voice gateway under SRST ...

Hello, I have a cluster 1 (publisher) 3 (sucribers) the last sucriber is on a remote site, but I can't make the DB sync, I can reach the Publisher.The thing is I have firewall on both sides and they are Fortigate, my question is, is there any special...

There is a way to have my company name instead of the original number displayed on my outgoing calls outside my company?I know I can mask the internal 4 digits extension, but I have a requirement to show company name instead.I am using CUCM v 10.5.1....

cotriero3 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes