IPv6

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

Hi, I have been trying to configure the OSPF Virtual-link but even after configuring it in the CISCO packet tracer Version 7.0 somehow or other my virtual-link is not getting activated. Moreover it is even not showing when i am running "SHOW IPV6 OS...

I can't seem to find any info online about methodologies for translating IPv4 private addresses to IPv6 global addresses (essentially making your ISP-side IPv6-only and leaving your internal network IPv4-only). All the articles I can find seem to be ...

Guys, I am stuck on a simple task: provide DNS information to a host sitting behind an IPv6 gateway (C881W) I have tried both DHCPv6 and NDP - without result. (the host - Win10 - somehow gets an IPv6 address that is in line with the gateway LAN int...

zirbo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our organization just received a /64 public IPv6 subnet allocated from ISP on dual stack (existing public ipv4 ) and below is the information (modified IPv6 address) they provided us. Allocated IPv6 address Range: 2001:1111:2222:3333::2 - 2001:1111:2...

Greetings all, I recently purchased a Catalyst 3650-48PD and I'm going through and setting up all my VLAN interfaces, LAGs, etc. I'm setting everything up on IPv6. When I set an IPv6 address on a VLAN interface and then show that interface it says I...

ISP GIVEN IPV6 BLOCK 2401:4900:2180:0:0:0:0:0/41 need to make 4 /64 pools from above pool and can someone share the /64 IP pool with first and last IPs

Hi all Previously I've used vrf-lite only for IPv4. Now I'm testing it for IPv6 and got strange issue. Two vrfs, vpn_20 (subnet fc00:192:168:20::/64, vlan 20, for routing out) and vpn_test (subnet fc00:192:168:85::/64, vlan 85, some internal clients...

So I have been trying to get IPv6 up and going internally and a big part of that is getting our DHCP server to hand out addresses to clients instead of using autoconfig. However, it has been a huge pain in the rear end. Basically, I am learning that ...

Hello everyone, Is there anybody that knows how you can simulate networkattacks (Mitm attack or dns spoofing) on a Cisco network with ipv6 adresses? Maybe with other software? thx Bart