IPv6

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

I'm unable to configure anything IPv6 related on my Cisco 2821XM router. When I'm in config mode and enter a "?" I do not see anything relating to IPv6. I'm currently running the below firmware. Any help would be appreciated. Cisco IOS Software, 280...

Dear Cisco Community, I’m facing a strange (?) behavior (IOS 15.2-4 version) with LLA / GUA IPv6 address configuration. In brief : a LLA (Interface ID EUI-64) then a GUA (EUI-64 Interface ID) are configured on an Interface. Then, if I configure a man...

Hi.. My network consists of a Cisco RV320 router followed by a SG200-26p switch. I am getting ipv6 address from Comcast to the router, thereafter I can see in the switch that an ipv6 address is being provided to the switch by the router, and thereaft...

quasar66 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I currently have a dual-stacked network behind a Cisco ASA 5512-X. We have both IPv4 and IPv6 internet connectivity. The goal is to be able to get rid of the IPv4 internal network altogether and only use IPv6 internally. In order to do this, we need ...

Hi all,The situation is the following: - Dualstack Windows Server 2012 (SRV01) with DHCP role configured in VLAN 10. - Dualstack Windows 10 (LAP01) configured in VLAN 20 - Cisco router (RT01) intervlan routing VLANS IPv4 and IPv6 SRV01 (VLAN 10): 10...

Tom by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Members of the team, I have Catalyst E-series 4506, it is correct install WS-X45-SUP7L-E= as supervisor? or I should use only WS-X45-SUP6-E= ? Thanks for your assistance L.K

Hi, Please help me to understand if in a network scenario where AAAA records and A records in registered in public DNS . So in this scenario whether DNS64 along with NAT64 needs to used for IPv6 translation approach or enabling only NAT64 feature on ...

Hi I have a Cisco ASA 5515x as my firewall / gateway. I try to set up IPv6 in my network. I thought it was a good idea to go with DHCP, but then I noticed that Android devices does not support IPv6 DHCP... My Android devices get IPv6 addresses in my ...

dal by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have been trying to configure the OSPF Virtual-link but even after configuring it in the CISCO packet tracer Version 7.0 somehow or other my virtual-link is not getting activated. Moreover it is even not showing when i am running "SHOW IPV6 OS...