IPv6

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

I am configuring IPV6 in GNS3 lab environment for studying and when I configured the IP address, in Fa0/0 and S0/0 on both routers (R1 and R4) the Serial interface goes UP/UP for a few seconds and then it goes UP/Down and I am unable to ping the othe...

Jeiky1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have a router 7600. Our IPv4 connection works fine. It´s connected with a IPS and a Nexus 7k that acts as a Router Reflector for BGP.We got a IPv6 range and a address from our ISP. We are working to activate IPv6.Everything is configured, li...

imfvieira by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,I am currently preparing for my ccie v5 and honestly ipv6 is proving quite difficult to understand, the prefix, subnetting, and node addressing cna some one please do me the favor of explaining this or provide any link or support regarding th...

Hi everybody,I try to test DHCP IPV6.My topologie is very simple :  CustomerA <--------------------------->R_IPV6 - Customer is Linux debian - Router is 7200 >>> Version 12.4(25f) I read the documentation http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/ios-xml/...

a.auvinet by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've been trying to debug this problem for a few days now but I can't figure out what is wrong.I configured BGP according to documentation on 3 of my routers which will have IPv6 for nowbut I will focus on two of them as they are directly connecte...

Hi;Are we have to use 64bit prefix for host addresses ?For example we gave 2001:xxx:xxx:100::10/56 address to one of our servers and everything is fine. Also on another subnet of firewall we use  2001:xxx:xxx:200::10/56 for another server etc.Is this...

Hi, As we are not using IPV6 at all I want to disable it on our 4500 switch. Will this cause any impact to the existing connections? Can I make the changes during working hours or wait and execute the 'no ipv6 unicast-routing' command after office ho...

Hello, What is it mean "C" in return icmp message? R2#ping 192.168.1.201 r 100Type escape sequence to abort.Sending 100, 100-byte ICMP Echos to 192.168.1.201, timeout is 2 seconds:!.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...