IPv6

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We are using Cisco 2800 routers (12.4(15 T1 version)) in our company.I want to configure cisco 2800 router as IPv6 DHCP server to process DHCPv6 options 18 and 37.  Please help to configure this. I am not finding any help document in net for this. 

qjh847001 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I got a Cisco WS-C3560-24PS-E Switch today and I can't enable IPv6 on it. I know the global command to enable it is "ipv6 unicast-routing" but that wouldn't show up in the global command list. Cisco Packet Tracer's layer 3 switch is the exact sam...

Resolved! IPV6 Addressing

Hi,Does anybody have any good links to documents/or an  explanation to explain why we shouldn't use ULA addressing in the enterprise? With RFC 1918 addresses I sleep better at night knowing that even without a firewall, no one on the internet can rou...

Resolved! IPv6 Certification

Is there anyway, I can do IPv6 certification?  I know, from cisco perspective there is no such certification.  But I searched for a while on Google, found that few of the Service providers are providing such certification.https://ipv6.he.net/certific...

I want implement NAT64 in my GNS3 but   NAT64 command is  not found in 7200 which series is compatible with NAT64 through GNS3

We have a plan to deploy ipv4/ipv6 dualstack.Our current hw/sw environment:Catalyst 6509E Sup720/MSFC3 ipservice-wan-m    12.2(18)SXF17bCatalyst 4507R SupIV                   cat4000-I9S-M      12.2(25)EWA11Catalyst 2960G                             ...

allen liu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Ipv6 addressing

Hi guys, Need your expert advise. ISP has given me a /64 block and an ethernet link to their PE router. I have an isr router with 2 fa. I want to give each fa an ip address from the block above. I tried using subnet calculator and applied /120 o...

jeiveecee by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Welcome to this Cisco Support Community Ask the Expert conversation. This is an opportunity to learn and ask questions about IPv6 Security with experts Eric Vyncke and Andrew Yourtchenko.Distinguished System Engineer Eric Vyncke and Engineering T...

Dear Peter,      Thank you for such a knowledgeable community. My question is :I have got a /48 IPv6 pool from APNIC ,say 2xxx:0xx1:X000::/48I am using the same IP address at my DC.Now , I want to use the same pool at my DR , please guide me what ar...

Hello everybody,Does 881W supports IPv6 on Wireless interface?In comparison, 8771W does not (at least, with 99% of its IOS releases). Therefore, I'd like to be sure 881W supports IPv6 (DCHPv6, IPv6 forwarding etc.) for wireless clients. Thank you.

Dear cisco community, I am currently running a IPV4 ebgp neighbor via my current 10G pipe to my ISP.we recently added IPV6 neighbor,we noticed, that the IPV4 neighbor is still pretty stable, however, our IPV6 neighbor keeps flapping from 5-10mins.we ...

Hi everyone, I've gon a problem setting up IPv6 routing with ISIS in the test network. There are four routers connected as shown on the image.   I've got problems setting up IPv6 routing in this topology. I tried single topology and multitopology ISI...

DanilZhig by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes