IPv6

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

Hi, does anybody here have a practical experience with IPv6 implementing within a big corporate network? Let's say the corporate has got several thousands of sites, some of them in Europe, others in Asia and Americas. 20 Data Centers are used for th...

Hello all,I have a problem with an IPV6 deployment at home. My ISP returns both A and AAAA records for its outbound mail server, but this mail server is protected by a firewall which allows only IP addresses of the providers own ip space (so that no ...

gnijs by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I hope someone can help me out here with a NAT-PT configuration;I configured IPv6 NAT-PT on a CISCO1941/K9 (version 15.0(1r)M9)I cut/past the most important configuration from the router;-- ipv6 unicast-routingno ipv6 cef--interface GigabitEth...

Hi All,I suspect that this may be a case of staring at the screen for too long but nevertheless, here I am.I'm testing an IPv6 rollout between my ISP and an ASA 5505, 9.1(5) in routed mode, and initially all seems good.  I can ping6 both from the ASA...

RFC 4864 lists a couple of methods to prevent NAT66. One of what NAT44 can achieve is masking the source addresses of both ends, which is common when two enterprises network admin do not want the real peering hosts to be seen by each other. Of course...

ericwo2 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,we are currently trying to establish IPv6 between two routers. The routersare connected to 3560G switches (c3560-ipbasek9-mz.122-58.SE2).We have some issues with IPv6 neighbor discovery, the routers did not seeeach other in neighbor table (IPv...

Dear all, what is the best practice and  how can i use ipv6 address in point to point wan link  like ipv4 /30 .please share any link or example .2001:2206:72fe::/48 thanks

I'm trying to draft an IPv6-based version of our location's current routing configuration in anticipation of when our ISP will finally roll it out, and address management has been giving me the biggest headache - ironic, considering IPv6 was supposed...

Does anyone have any experience with configuring IOS firewall with tunnel interfaces?Have router with version 15.4(3)M and a 6 rd tunnel configured, and IPv6 is working fine when I remove the interfaces from the security zones.How does one correctly ...

jdo000001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi      how can I advertise a local IPv6 pool using Eigrp the pool is used in Cisco ASR 1006 configured as PPPOE server 

Hello!I've gotten 2 /56 block of IPv6 addresses from our ISP. We're in the process of rolling out a new website and along with that I'm pushing that we create our IPv6 presence at the same time. My Question is in regards to Routing vs NAT-ing... in m...

rtjensen4 by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes