MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,R8 and R16 are EIGRP neighbours VRF X.R3 and R8 vpnv4 neighbours.Inside core OSPF running on all Routers.Now R8 want to send the customer routes to R3, but R3 not receiving any routes from R8, but R8 has customer routes on VRF X table. now R8 w...

ferozsyed_0-1667481140957.png
feroz syed by Level 3
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone,I am testing EVPN+MPLS on NCS5501.anyone can explain what this command " l2vpn forwarding inject local-mac add mac-address " is doing ? if I have more than a CE in the PE should I add the mentioned command per CE ?Thanks

Hello,I am enabling SR with OSPF and I am issuing sr-label-preferred command under segment-routing mpls section in asr920 (ios-XE)but when i am checking output in show mpls interfaces, its still showing (ldp) on uplink bdi4mpls ip command is there on...

rocky2022 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have an MPLS network using Cisco routers.PE routers mostly IOS-XE2 RR IOS-XR running full table from upstream in a VRF.The RR also run my eBGP peerings to my upstreams.The Internet routing table is in a VRF.The RR send a default route to all PE's...

I'm setting up a small lab for MP-BGP and MPLS, i've had a similar configuration working before but this time i'm setting up all of he core MPLS routers, PE using a CORE VRF. I'm struggling to get a configuration in place which works using this confi...

Evlaa2021 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have an issue with multicast traffic (BUM) between ASRs (PE) and Hauwei (P). The traffic from ASRs is passing Huawei Cloud. One of our customer is runnign EIGRP protocol in their Routers (CE) and has a problem with Hello packets (Multicast)....

ds2022 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Quick question guys. For exam and real world use purposes. What is the more acceptable way to enable SRTE for ISIS?There are two options I have been testing and both of them seem to enable SRTE. Thanks!Option 1:router isis SPaddress-family ipv4 unica...

jpl861 by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am seeing strange behavior on XRV router. Committing the configuration fails.And when I run 'show configuration failed' then XRV says 'No such configuration item'.  What should be the solution to such issue ? Thanks,Sachin

Hi All,Hoping someone can help my understand my RR setup.We have 2 RRS with their own unique cluster-id and they do not peer with each other. These 2 RRS server the same clients. In this basic setup what is the advantage of having the unique cluster-...

jay_7301 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello All,I have a following set up. Segment-routing is enabled on XRV1, XRV2 and XRV3. And ldp is enabled on csr4 and csr5.I have configured mapping server for CSR4's and CSR5's loopback addresses. BGP VPNV4 is enabled between XRV1 and XRV3.vrf1 is ...

Resolved! bgp allowas-in

Hello,I have following setup. CE3 and CE4 are running bgp as a PC-CE protocol. CE3 and CE4 are configured in AS 34. routes are not exchanged between CE3 and CE4. Although I have configured 'allowas-in' on both CE3 and CE4.  VPNV4 routes are exchanged...

Top Solution Authors