MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! atached route

hello experts: what is the meaning of "Having a  attached route in RIB " ? what is attached route ? does ii mean directly connected ? Thanks 

i have this topology  and i need to connect the tow 3725 over mpls xconncet , vc is up but there is no ping between  tow 3725 vc is up . Current configuration : 1812 bytes!! Last configuration change at 08:17:28 UTC Mon Jul 31 2023!version 16.6servic...

Screenshot (75).png

is VRF concept locally significant in MPLS network ?or do we need to keep unique vrf name for all sites of company ABC TO WORK?

knaik99 by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 2 Helpful votes

How to identify Difference between VRF lite & MPLS VRF?I think---there is no RD or RT configure inside VRF in router then it is VRF lite router,Right?Basic use of VRF lite to create multiple routing table on Router right?

knaik99 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

I have a simple topo as below:  R9 and R13 establish iBGP with RR. R9 is RR client of RR (10.10.10.10). R13 is a normal iBGP neighbor of RR.I use OSPF and LDP.R9 and R13 have VRF VPNA and exchange Lo1 as the VPNv4 route. Do Next-hop self in RR.R13 an...

Topology.png
Ethan55 by Level 1
  • 37 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Someone has any suggestions about which solution could be used to implement multicast in VPN when the overlay plane is MPLS Segment routing (and Not LDP, and NOT LDP want to be re-introduced?... we are migrating a MPLS LDP backbone to MPLS SR :))   I...

Is RD locally significant in MPLS wrt each site ?i.e. can we configure different RD at each site for ABC company?if yes then when RD goes into BGP then how can BGP knows that I need to go to particular site of ABC company

knaik99 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, I configured VPLS on my PE routers.Everything seems to be up and running on the core and PE. LDP- wiseHowever, I am unable to ping my neighbours.. looks like arp isn't working Would appreciate any assistance.. please

nwekechampion_0-1688988595488.png nwekechampion_1-1688988652803.png
Unanswered Topics